AAMC Verbal review

Started by Lsegura83
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lsegura83

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been scoring 8 and 9 consistently on AAMC 3-9's verbal section. I have one week before actual MCAT an AAMC 10 and 11. Should I review the kaplan and AAMC verbal explanations of the AAMC VR? Or should I just practice with the 6 remaining EK 101's and TPRH test 4?

I take about 6 hours to review each test...this is why I ask. I am trying to be efficient with my time.
 
Read both explanations. Read the explanations of each answer choice of a question. Go through all questions whether your get them right or wrong. Above all, make sure you understand each train of thought and the reasoning associated with each explanation. Understand why each of the answer choices got eliminated. Do not cut corners.