about harvard extension orgo and retaking classes

Started by tgc6
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tgc6

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI,
Is anyone currently taking organic chem through harvard extension? Is it better to take it during the summer?

ALSO, I took bio for nonmajors undergrad at Cornell because I was a bioengineering major and it was the suggested course, SHOULD I retake bio (I assume so, but I wonder how it will look to the med schools)? I also need to retake physics I and II.

So I am trying to plan my schedule for the next year and it looks like I will have to take the August 2005 MCAT. IS there any major disadvantage to taking the August exam (besides the fact that it delays completion of the application)?