About NOVA

Started by GatorRomp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GatorRomp

PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I went to NSU campus in Palm Beach Gardens, I was fortunate to speak with some students and I felt they were candid.

The general consensus was to go to UF if accepted.

Pick Davie campus if you can, perhaps because it is more of a school atmosphere.

They don't speak highly of the Dean.

Other things...

LECOM has a nice campus.
PBA has a nice campus.

You can see PBA pharmacy building from the website.
Here, I post some pictures of LECOM (during interview day) for you to view.
 

Attachments

  • pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 210
  • pic 2.jpg
    pic 2.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 156
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Why start a new thread, you could have just added this to the one already going, it's titled Nova Probation Status.

Just my .2 cents
 
Why start a new thread, you could have just added this to the one already going, it's titled Nova Probation Status.

Just my .2 cents

I did not have the option to post the pictures (in a reply) of LECOM for those who wanted to know.