JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors , and sponsors . Thank you.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement -
Members don't see this ad
When should I reapply?
Given that:
I have a 37S, 3.2 in biomedical engineering, and no clinical experience.
I have no research, but am in the process of applying for a patent on my senior thesis.
I applied really late to a very limited number of schools (21 AMCAS 4 Secondary).
Got into none of them.
Got into an SMP
Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
When should I reapply?
Given that:
I have a 37S, 3.2 in biomedical engineering, and no clinical experience.
I have no research, but am in the process of applying for a patent on my senior thesis.
I applied really late to a very limited number of schools (21 AMCAS 4 Secondary).
Got into none of them.
Got into an SMP
you could try. however, it would be good to have clinical experience of some sort to supplement your reapplication. even for MD/Phd programs which emphasize research experience, a clinical component is imperative.