Academic Update

Started by MrBeans
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrBeans

MrBeans
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was fortunate to be accepted to my top schools this cycle! :luck:

However, I am uncertain if I have to do the AADSAS academic update even though I was accepted. I have yet to contact the school (will call on Monday) to see if an academic update is necessary.

At any rate, I though I'd play it safe and prepare/begin doing the academic update.

I am under the impression that we need to send our transcripts with the transcript matching form to AADSAS. My problem is, I cannot download the matching forms; the files are downloaded as unreadable .cgi files.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? 😕
 
I found what was wrong.

I was trying to open the .cgi file in Microsoft Word.

I needed to use Adobe Acrobat Reader! :smack:

I'm not sure why my computer doesn't default to Adobe. 😛