accelerate program

Started by Clarkenti
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clarkenti

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I have a question about Pre-requisites:
I did apply as a transfer students and I have about 45 credits already.. can I finish all pre-requisites in one full year of study? since I have 45 credits and I need about 90 to apply in 70% of medschools, others ask for 120 credits...
And, Can I apply without finish my BS?

Thanks ...
clarkenti
 
Originally posted by Clarkenti
Hi everyone,

I have a question about Pre-requisites:
I did apply as a transfer students and I have about 45 credits already.. can I finish all pre-requisites in one full year of study? since I have 45 credits and I need about 90 to apply in 70% of medschools, others ask for 120 credits...
And, Can I apply without finish my BS?

Thanks ...
clarkenti

I think as long as u have completed 90 units at the time u are applying u should have no problems.