Acceptance

Started by Abu Steve
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Abu Steve

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This may be a stupid question, but whatever. I have this semester and the spring semester left to graduate and I have been accepted to a pharmacy school. I wanted to see if it were possible to not take classes in the spring semester and just let the pharmacy school know about it? Or do schools expect you to graduate at this point?
 
This may be a stupid question, but whatever. I have this semester and the spring semester left to graduate and I have been accepted to a pharmacy school. I wanted to see if it were possible to not take classes in the spring semester and just let the pharmacy school know about it? Or do schools expect you to graduate at this point?

Best thing you can do is ask the school. They may want to know why you want to not take classes in the spring though, especially being so close to graduation. If you have pre-reqs left though, don't even think about not taking them.
 
I've taken all their pre-reqs
I've been thinking of not taking classes and just work that semester instead.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best thing you can do is ask the school. They may want to know why you want to not take classes in the spring though, especially being so close to graduation. If you have pre-reqs left though, don't even think about not taking them.

I've taken all their pre-reqs
I've been thinking of not taking classes and just work that semester instead.
 
I've taken all their pre-reqs
I've been thinking of not taking classes and just work that semester instead.

The great thing is pre-reqs are done then. Yay! And you got an acceptance - congratulations. I would definitely email them just to be sure they're not counting on you having a degree.