Accepted at Michigan

Started by Jade2007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jade2007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you that were accepted at Michigan, how many of you have decided to attend?
 
Hi Jade2007! I have definitely decided to attend U of M Dental School. I sent you a PM regarding your previous posts. If you didn't get it, let me know; I'm not sure it sent correctly... 😕
 
Hey guys-
I got accepted to UM and OSU and am trying to decide. What were the factors that drove you to pick UM? I am leaning that way but I am out of state (OH resident) so I don't know if it is worth the extra money.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys-
I got accepted to UM and OSU and am trying to decide. What were the factors that drove you to pick UM? I am leaning that way but I am out of state (OH resident) so I don't know if it is worth the extra money.

In all honesty, UMich is an AWESOME school, but I'd go w/ your state school just due to $$$.
 
money%20large.jpg
 
+1
I go to UofM and I would still choose a cheaper school. UofM great, but money is better...


How is the clinical experience at UofM? I know they have changed a lot to the curriculum this year. Do you have any insight as to how that has affected the program? Are you or people you know successful in passing the part 2 boards? How bad is the weather really?