Accepted on second try, any questions?

Started by ReApper24
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ReApper24

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I reapplied this year and was accepted. I don't pretend to be an expert on applying to med school, but I feel that my experience could be helpful to some other people who are reapplying/considering reapplication. If you have any questions you can leave them here or PM me. Good luck.
 
I swear you make me laugh if you are serious or not you just come across as so sarcastic keep it up.I think I love you😍😍😍[



QUOTE=J DUB;9133847]Please tell us how you did it.....[/QUOTE]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone. I reapplied this year and was accepted. I don't pretend to be an expert on applying to med school, but I feel that my experience could be helpful to some other people who are reapplying/considering reapplication. If you have any questions you can leave them here or PM me. Good luck.

The first time you applied, did you have any interviews? When did you start working on reapplying?