ACLS help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UTSouthwestern said:
Trying to compile a list of good ACLS websites with FREE material for our home website. Any suggestions from you technogeeks, including anesthesia program websites?
http://www.randylarson.com/acls/

this is one...and there are MANY MANY good website with videos etc if you type in ACLS video onto google. I'll post the ones i liked as soon as i finish memorizing these algo's for tommorrow's test!

oh and a reallllllllllly good one that has mnemonics is www.ACLS.net (then go to mneumonics)...it has all the algos for VF/Vt, aystole, etc. 👍 👍
 
ThinkFast007 said:
http://www.randylarson.com/acls/

this is one...and there are MANY MANY good website with videos etc if you type in ACLS video onto google. I'll post the ones i liked as soon as i finish memorizing these algo's for tommorrow's test!

oh and a reallllllllllly good one that has mnemonics is www.ACLS.net (then go to mneumonics)...it has all the algos for VF/Vt, aystole, etc. 👍 👍

Hey thanks for the quick reply. I've already logged both of those sites and I look forward to looking at the videos. The first site is actually from 1997, so I'll have to put a disclaimer on it.