ADA placards

Started by deleted185747
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted185747

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i was just driving and some idiot came up way too fast on me and I could see thank hanging from the rear view mirror an ADA placard. The driver swerved and went around me and then road raged up the freeway weaving thru traffic with the placard obscuring vision and swinging back and forth.

I’m pretty sure the drivers disability is mental which would explain it and be in harmony with my experience that most of the people I see on disability are because of psychological.

There’s no question this time 🙂 drive safe out there