Adding Conference Abstract Acceptance if can't attend bc of COVID?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

little_giant

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My abstract has been accepted for presentation for this national conference and I even won a travel award for it.
There's a decent chance I won't be able to go due to COVID restrictions or the conference gets canceled due to COVID.

Will I be able to include this in any way on my ERAS app?
 
I had the same issues. So I just added it under publications/abstract and mentioned that it was accepted, but I couldn't present the poster because the conference was canceled due to covid.