Advice needed for Pre-Med Classes

Started by AKNYC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AKNYC

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm currently a junior planning on taking the mcat and applying to med school by the end of my junior year, hopefully in the summer. I still need to take 3 classes to fulfill my pre-recs for medschool that include bio 2, orgo 2 and physics 2. I need to boost my gpa and can only take two of the three science classes this following semester. I'm thinking about taking bio 2 and physics 2 instead of orgo 2 in order to boost my gpa since orgo is very tough. I will prob take orgo 2 the fall of my senior year as it is the only science class of the three offered off-track at my college. Any suggestions regarding what I should do would be really appreciated. Thanks