Advice needed!! Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sportygirl

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I'm currently on four waitlist with the DAT being my weak point. It is SOOO hard to begin studying, but I think I need to buckle down. I decided to take biochem during summer one so I may review DAT material during the class and study hardcore for a month after. The problem is the class ends the end of June....then I'm going to Costa Rica/Panama for two weeks on a dental mission in July. How do you think I should organize my timeline? I don't know when I should plan on taking it. Any advice would be appreciated!!