Advice on classes

Started by Buhrock
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Buhrock

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still have about 45 credits left to take for my pre pharmacy pre reqs. I still have 8 credits in BIO, CHM, and Organic Chm. I also still need to take A&P I and II and a few other courses.

So my next semester schedule is Calc I, BIO I, CHM I, Statistics and another class, just not sure yet.

Summer, I plan on taking A&P I and CHM II

Next Fall I plan on taking Organic Chm I, BIO II for sure. This is where i need advice.

Spring 2013 I plan on taking Organic Chm II, Micro Biology, A&P II.

Where should I incorporate Physics I and II. Should I just wait until next year to do it?
 
If you're able to take physics I this summer & then maybe physics II in the fall that might work since you only have 2 science classes during each of those blocks. I know at my university, physics I is much easier over the summer.

I'm a senior & just waited till this year to take both physics courses and I really regret it since this year i'm taking upper level molecular bio courses to graduate (next semester i have physics II, organic chem II, immunology & metabolic diseases. i guess like rigorous semesters? :laugh: ). I wish I'd taken A&P this year instead of junior year. Physics is manageable any of those semesters, but make sure you're good with time management.
 
I don't think it's possible to take Physics I this summer because I also have to take Chemistry II. The classes are at the same time. So I guess now the question is, would i be better off to take PHY I next semester along with Calc I, BIO I and CHM I.

Or next fall with Organic Chemistry, BIO II which would make me have to take PHY II with Organic Chm II, Micro Biology. I could fit A&P II in either fall or spring.