Step I advice on score progression

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fldhkybnva

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been at it for almost 7 weeks now...test date is july 26th. So far, I have taken 4 NBME practice exams with the following results

Form 1 - 670
Form 2 - 650
Form 4 - 700
Form 5 - 650

(taken in that order)

Does anyone have any comments on this progression? Is this a normal range of variation for these tests?

Thanks
 
I have been at it for almost 7 weeks now...test date is july 26th. So far, I have taken 4 NBME practice exams with the following results

Form 1 - 670
Form 2 - 650
Form 4 - 700
Form 5 - 650

(taken in that order)

Does anyone have any comments on this progression? Is this a normal range of variation for these tests?

Thanks

Look at the 3-digit predictions, as form 5 and 6 are different. I think 700 on 4 might be similar or better than 650 on 5, so you may be on the up-and-up. 👍