Advice

Started by tee kay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tee kay

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I really enjoyed reading this forum...and I would really appreciate any advice that the forum members have to offer me. Currently, I am a registered dietitian...but I am interested in obtaining additional training in another health-related field. I am now working in research, so I have been considering a PhD, but my fiance's med school has a two year NP program that accepts students with non-nursing degrees. It seems like a great program, but since I had not considered this option before I am trying to find as much as a I can about the profession. I was also considering pharmacy school, but at this point it would take me about 6 years...so I am not to sure about pharmacy at this point. So with all that said, I would love any advice that you all could give me and as I said I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!