Advice

Started by ajthebest
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ajthebest

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, long time reader first time poster. I'm applying to pharm schools (Canadian) this year. My question is a little wonky but bear with me. I am missing 5 classes (Thermodynamics, Orgo 2 / Lab, Calc 2, Microbio, Biochem) for the University of Waterloo requirements. I have a 77% currently and I'm wondering if I should take those classes and apply to Uwaterloo in addition to U of T. As my average suggests I have borderline admission marks and I write the PCAT in Jan. Should I risk my marks to have a shot at Uwaterloo? Or should I divide the load a little to have some easy courses to make my U of T app look better?

Thanks.