Aegd

Started by SeaBass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SeaBass

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a Canadian dental student currently in my last year (finally). I am trying to figure out a plan for next year and was considering a 12 month AEGD program somewhere in the US. I am looking for a change of scenery and was wondering if some of you Americans could suggest a good city/school for such a program. Somewhere hot and near a beach would be ideal, haha.

Thanks!
 
THE AEGD PROGRAM AT UCLA IS GREAT.....AND MOREOEVR LA HAS A LOT OF BEACHES!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While you're on this topic- I do have a question about AEGD....how competitive is it really? Is it like if you want to specialize, you have to be at the top of your class? Cuz I am thinking about doing a AEGD even though I have more time to think about what to do after I graduate. Thanks.
 
Ha, this is an old post. Well I didn't do the AEGD, I didn't make it to the sunny beaches of southern USA. Rather I stayed in Canada, in a city that sees too much snow in the winter and with nothing resembling a tan. Should have went with my initial plan, haha.