Age question

Started by unreality
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

unreality

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, does anyone know of a resource which includes the average age of accepted applicants to PharmD programs around the country? I tried a few searches on here, and am not able to find anything. Not sure if this type of information even exists, but I'm thinking most likely it's grouped together with a variety of other stats. Anyways, just thought to give it a try. Thanks in advance 😀
 
unreality said:
Hey guys, does anyone know of a resource which includes the average age of accepted applicants to PharmD programs around the country? I tried a few searches on here, and am not able to find anything. Not sure if this type of information even exists, but I'm thinking most likely it's grouped together with a variety of other stats. Anyways, just thought to give it a try. Thanks in advance 😀

PharmCas website gives break down of 2004 applicants and accepted students by age, gender, race etc.,


http://pharmcas.com/collegesschools/ApplicationData2004.htm
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unreality said:
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I'm looking average age of accepted candidiates for each particular school. ie. average age of accepted students for USC 2006. Thanks 🙂
For our school the avg age was around 24.