Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PCAT Composite: 80
GPA: 2.933 (appendicitis the week before finals the first semester, basically bombed every final) 😳
Pharmacy Experience: 2000+ hours over 4 years
Extracurriculars: RxPrep
SnPHA
HUGE upward trend in GPA (.5 difference from first to second semester)
Very Strong letter of recommendations (one from close family friend/boss/owner of pharmacy chain)
GPA: 2.933 (appendicitis the week before finals the first semester, basically bombed every final) 😳
Pharmacy Experience: 2000+ hours over 4 years
Extracurriculars: RxPrep
SnPHA
HUGE upward trend in GPA (.5 difference from first to second semester)
Very Strong letter of recommendations (one from close family friend/boss/owner of pharmacy chain)

On the test day, I came prepared with my snacks and juice in an ice pack and I left it in the car because they said no food inside. When it was time for break, the proctors told me I couldn't leave the building to get my snack.