Am I missing something?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MavsFanForLife

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got a hold on my application from Roseman bc they claimed my last 30sgpa credits were under 3.0. I thought this was odd so I asked to see what classes they were calculating. After calculating them they were a 3.05. Am I doing something wrong?
Chem106 4credits B-
Microbio 4credits B+
Physics 4credits A-
BIO 4credits B+
Ochem1 4credits C+
Physics2 4credits B+
BIO2 3credits B
BIO2L 1credit A
OChem2 3credit C+
Ochem2L 1credit B+
 
I recently got a hold on my application from Roseman bc they claimed my last 30sgpa credits were under 3.0. I thought this was odd so I asked to see what classes they were calculating. After calculating them they were a 3.05. Am I doing something wrong?
Chem106 4credits B-
Microbio 4credits B+
Physics 4credits A-
BIO 4credits B+
Ochem1 4credits C+
Physics2 4credits B+
BIO2 3credits B
BIO2L 1credit A
OChem2 3credit C+
Ochem2L 1credit B+
When calculating the B+ did you use 3.3 or 3.33? They use 3.30. Hope this helps!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad