Am I too Late?

Started by pjc199
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pjc199

Senior Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a medical school applicant, but I also want to apply to PA schools. When did most of you apply?
 
if you are applying to medschool you should find a few lower tier medschools as backups. if you went pa having first applied md you would be kicking yourself forever thinking" I could have/should have gone to medschool". truth of the matter is that most medschool applicants are not good pa school applicants. medschools look at gpa/mcat/extracurrics primarally while pa schools value prior medical experience(which most medschool students don't have)and have a number of prereqs that many medstudents have never taken because they are part of the medschool curriculum. if you happen to be a paramedic or resp therapist already go ahead and apply to pa school, but if not find yourself a few lower tier medschools.
 
hey,
the school i want to go to accepts applications for early decisions this october. you are not too late.