AMA Reference wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

instrainer

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am an insurance trainer. I have worked for large companies for 15 years and for the last five have been a training consultant. I am very interested in becoming a Physician's Advocate, handling the appeals process for probem claims.

I came across an article published by the AMA. It provided a link to some reference on appeals, templates and policy. If there is an AMA member available, you you consider providing those to me? I am not eligible for AMA membership. I would be happy to pay a fee.

The link to the information I want is here:
http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/18012.html

I appreciate your help.