AMCAS/Secondaries reapplication help

Started by believer!
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

believer!

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am getting ready to reapply having lost hope for getting off the waitlists.

For the activities that have not changed (from past), can I repeat the description text or should I plan on rewording everything on the AMCAS application?

Similarly for the secondaries, especially for the repeat schools, should I rephrase the responses even when it has essentially not changed? Do med schools do a side-by-side comparison of prior applications?
 
If nothing has really changed why are you in such a rush to reapply again??

Where did you apply the first time? What were your stats?