An imp. ? for UCONN students.

Started by lhamtse
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lhamtse

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey...I will be attending your school this fall. I am currently looking for places to live. I found one place...a single room, 10 mins to the campus, and $480 per month utilities included. Is this a good deal or can I find anything cheaper?
Please reply.
Thanks a ton...ELLE:clap:
 
480 for a single room apartment is pretty damn cheap, where is this place? Have you had a chance to check out this apartment yet? how's the condition? neighbors? area? I don't think i've ever found any one bedrooms for 480.00, it's a pretty good deal!!
 
hey tiramisu,
actually it is not an apartment...it's a house owned by someone...she is just renting her spare rooms. I am going down there to take a look in two weeks. If it is ten mins drive to the campus...the neighborhood shouldn't be too bad...right?
ELLE