Anesth Interview Pimping Thread~

Started by Airway81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Airway81

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been hearing more and more stories about pimping at the interview sessions of various programs this year (eg- UPenn, MGH, Yale)...please share your pimping/confrontational experiences here, what was asked, etc... I'll start...

Stanford: -Asked about MH and central core dz (very tame/mild)
PITT: -Asked to discribe an interesting case and what I would have
done differently (very tame/mild)

Gotta say I'm def scared of being pimped, does your knowledge base really matter, or is it more how you handle the situation????? help please?!


"Let the games begin!" -Saw I, II, III

-AW81 👍