Anesthesia Letter

Started by MariaG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MariaG

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need one anesthesia LOR.. I just started an anesthesia rotation a week ago. Is it inappropriate to ask for a letter so soon ( worked with an attending 3 times) or should i go to my first interview without an anesthesia letter and wait untill the end of the rotation to get one... Any advice??
 
Get the Letter! When I asked for letters I would give the attending an envelope which contained my CV; an addressed, stamped envelope; and a thank you letter. The most important thing is, however, that you get the letter and get it soon. Hey, be greedy, try to get a couple of letters while on the rotation...it can only help!

Good luck and cheers!😉