DAT Another Success NYU Dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cj.jpg

Coming out of college with 3.1 GPA and having to pass/fail organic chemistry could you believe I thought that I could prep for the DAT on YouTube? Talk about the road to a 17. By the grace of God, I just so happened to be talking to my landscaping boss about how I wanted to become a dentist and needed to prepare for the DAT test. It turned out his daughter's boyfriend just so happened to be dentist out of NYUCD. My boss put me in contact with him and he asked me how I planned on prepping for the DAT. Looking back I'm EMBARRASSED I said Youtube. He didn't judge me though, he told me about this company called Orgoman he used run by a legendary figure by the name of Dr. Romano.

You never know where life will take you, if I never took up landscaping at 16 I never would've found out about Orgoman and would not be in dental school right now.

The rest is history. The more I read up on Dr. Romano's program the more I realized why his company had so many success stories.

Orgomans program checked all the boxes for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: