antidepressant review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rolandicfissure

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can any of you suggest a good, recent review article on antidepressant medications? I am a third-year Neurology resident and I'm mainly interested in reviewing the individual profiles and mechanisms of different SSRIs and SNRIs. A pdf attachment would be ideal, but if that isn't allowed on this forum, just a reference would be much appreciated.
 
I think it's going to be tought to find a worthwhile review article on antidepressant medications since the topic is so broad that entire textbooks are dedicated to it (sort of like asking for a review article on "stroke" or "seizure"). Any particular aspect of ADMs (e.g. a therapeutic context) that you're looking for?