Any TUFTS 2005 students

Started by sal888
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sal888

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys, I'll be going to Tufts later this year. If any of you are already attending Tufts or will be going to Tufts let me know. I still have'nt found a place to live, so let me know your thoughts on that too,also how is Tufts dental school perceived? U can also e-mail me at [email protected]

[This message has been edited by sal888 (edited April 10, 2001).]
 
Hey Sal,

I'll be there! Looking forward to it!!
smile.gif


As far as housing, I haven't had time to look yet. But after this weekend is over, I'll start my mad scrambling to find a place. How? No idea yet.

As far as Tufts' reputation, even up here in cold Toronto, it appears that Tufts has a very good reputation in the health sciences. It's all good.
smile.gif


Good luck, and I'll see you next year!
smile.gif