Anybody Selling DAT material?

Started by FataL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FataL

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried the link in the sticky thread but it didn't redirect me anywhere. I mainly need DAT Destroyer but may be interested in some other science review books.
 
Hi FataL,
I just took my DATs on August 5th and am selling my materials.
I've been following the forum for a while (never actually posted though... 😳) and I purchased the most recommended materials including Destroyer, Kaplan bluebook, Kaplan whitebook (from classes only), and a few AP Bio books.

I got a 21 AA and 21 TS so I did pretty well with these materials considering I only have a month and a half to study.

I'm offering them for a very reasonable price so PM me if you're interested!! 😀
 
I have the Destroyer and Ochem Odyssey I will be selling. If you need help with organic it is great, got a 30 in organic.