Anyone accepted to UGA?

Started by naato44
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

naato44

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody accepted to the University of Georgia?

If you were, don't go....I am on the alternate list! 😀
 
naato44 said:
Anybody accepted to the University of Georgia?

If you were, don't go....I am on the alternate list! 😀

Sorry buddy, that was my first choice and I'm stickin' with it. You should solicit starsweet. She is torn between attending South or UGA. (Sorry starsweet 😀 )
 
Thanks a lot Rx_of_Music!! 😉

naato44, I'm still torn right now. Let's just say that I'm still waiting for another school's decision, UT-Austin. Are you currently a UGA student?