Anyone accepted with a C- on a pre req when the school asks for a minimum of C?

Started by Eyeball97
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeball97

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, so there are some schools where the minimum grade for a pre req is a C- and others where it is a C. I have one class where I have a C- and one of the schools I have an interview with is a school that requires a C. I was wondering if anyone had a similar situation. I am a little worried because everything else in my application looks good and I would like to not have to retake this class because it is almost impossible to get it done before Optomery school starts.


I do have a very good reason to why I have a C- on this class.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.