anyone applied for Nova Southeastern University?

Started by funny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

funny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
have anyone applied for Nova Southeastern University?
have anyone got interview call letter ?
do anyone know about bench test at Nova Southeastern University? is it compulsory?

plz let me know
funny
 
I did apply but no word yet and until I get a response I will invetigate what the practical is all about.
 
Hi, i also applied but havent heard yet. called them several times but nobody picks up the phone.so i left a message regarding my application status.but no response.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, i also applied but havent heard yet. called them several times but nobody picks up the phone.so i left a message regarding my application status.but no response.

hi ,
i got my rejectance letter today
stats: 96/2.89/230

i wish u all the best
funny
 
ME TO R E J E C T I O N !!!!!!!! :laugh: AT THIS POINT I AM IMMUNE TO REJECTIONS LIKE IT WAS SOME BAD PATHOLOGY.:laugh: