Anyone bombed interview?

Started by vasoolraja
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vasoolraja

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you heard of anyone who bombed the interview and still got into pharmacy school?
 
Have you heard of anyone who bombed the interview and still got into pharmacy school?

Sounds like an oxy-***** to me....Pharmacy schools arent THAT desperate for your money yet. And it also depends on your definition of Bombed...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's your idea of "bombing the interview"?

For instance, not answering a couple of questions or not making impressive responses to certain questions that requires to think critically (due to nervousness). Or saying "I don't know" to certain questions that are extremely hard for you.
 
For instance, not answering a couple of questions or not making impressive responses to certain questions that requires to think critically (due to nervousness). Or saying "I don't know" to certain questions that are extremely hard for you.

Honestly, Your a ***** imo if you say I dont know at the interview...the questions they ask are not that hard. Just be yourself and be prepared going into it. Not answering a question and giving a blank stare of death is definitely a no no 😛
 
Well if they were accepted, they obviouslly didn't bomb the interview.

That being said, I thought for sure I bombed my fourth one. They asked me a question midway thru that screwed up my rhythem.

Ironically enough, they were the first school to accept me lol
 
Well if they were accepted, they obviouslly didn't bomb the interview.

That being said, I thought for sure I bombed my fourth one. They asked me a question midway thru that screwed up my rhythem.

Ironically enough, they were the first school to accept me lol
What was the question?