Anyone E-submitted PharmCAS app yet?

Started by Espada
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Espada

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone e-submitted PharmCAS application yet? Also, if you did, has anyone receive their final GPA? If so, how long did it take?
 
Fenderbiz, how were you able to submit so early? I'm waiting on LORs and am getting frustrated. Good luck with your app.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So u can e-submit your pharmcas application without having the grades calculated? And then submit again after the grades are done?
 
From my understanding, I thought you can esubmit even though your LORs and transcripts haven't been received, but as long as they are in the process.
 
I know PCAT scores can take up to 6 weeks to come back but for those of you who have taken the PCAT in the past, how long did it take yours to come back? 3...4...5 weeks?