Anyone going to OU?

Started by kylanjovan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kylanjovan

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've recently decided to become a Pharmacist and I'm currently taking pre-reqs now. I've been going back and forth trying to decide what healthcare career I want and being a Pharmacist seems to be the best fit for me. I want to go to OU's (University of Oklahoma) pharmacy program since it's only a 10-15 min. drive away. I was curious if there is anyone here who goes there or knows anything about it, like financial aid, any advice to improve chances of getting in, important people contact, etc...
 
I will be starting school there this fall. I can't tell you too much about the school because I haven't started yet but I would be happy to answer any questions that I could. I have posted my interview experience in the interview feedback section for both OU and SWOSU.