anyone having issues with AMCAS calculating total credits?

Started by Mr. H
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mr. H

Full Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For some reason, when i click on GPA, the supplemental credits show up as zero!! Even though I have 8 of those types of credits! If I click on detail it even shows up as 8, yet it still says zero on the first page!
what gives?
 
Yeah I'm getting a similar problem. I have supplemental hours for my AP credits but none of that shows up on any screen (including the print app screen). Did that happen for you too?

It only took 2 days and AMCAS is starting to piss me off!
 
Hehe . . . 😀

It's funny (but downright mean, I admit) that you guys are having trouble too -- you would have thought they would have learned their lesson with the absolute disaster that last year's application process was . . .

Best of luck! 🙂