Anyone heard from LECOM?

Started by Sparkey
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sparkey

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im waiting to hear back for next year, and was wondering if anyone has gotten any word?
 
If you're talking about their post-bacc for biomedical sciences I don't think they've started reviewing them yet. I had mine finished at the time I sent in my secondary and from my admissions status, it hasn't changed at all from "recieved and waiting review" since at least a month and a half ago.
 
sorry, yes I mean the biomedical science postbac. Mine hasn't changed either, but I wasn't sure if I was an early or late applicant (just got it completed a couple weeks ago).