Anyone Selling Part 2 Study Material ??

Started by DDS_FIGHT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDS_FIGHT

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am in need of following Sudy Material urgently for my Part 2 exam. Please respond to me at
[email protected]

Part 2 Dental Decks
Part 2 ASDA question paper set
Part 2 Study Material from Kaplan

I am also interested in any other material like Duggan's etc. Please mention in the mail on the details and a reasonable price and any contact details. I am in need of this immediately.

Also a friend of mine is looking for Part 1 Study Material. Please let me know if you have any.