anyone using ACC SAP programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dragonfly99

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just have a question about whether anyone on here has used the ACC SAP programs to review. I get a lot of emails from them advertising the ECG SAP, the echo SAP, etc. The problem is I'm not sure I want to spend the $$. I'm trying to figure out if people think they are worth it. Are they a big help in studying for boards and/or making you a better fellow, if you've used them? I realize it's somewhat individual, but I'm curious what input people have.
 
I have access to this for free and have used it time to time. I dont think it contributes a huge amount over whats already freely accessible. Personally I wouldn't pay for access.
 
We use them in lieu of formal talks a couple of times a month at our lunch conferences. I like to learn from questions and I think that the SAP programs are pretty well done, but they are expensive. If you look around, you may be able to get access through a library or Division subscription.