Anyone willing to read my new PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stayathomemom

Now with 100% more Stay At Home™!
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I hated my old one and I have time (I'm stuck in transcript purgatory), I rewrote my PS. I still think it's lacking, specifically it tells more than it shows, but it was hard to include my journey (which as an extreme nontrad is relevant), touch on my redeeming qualities, answer Why Medicine/Why Me/Why Now, AND do the "showing" all within 5300 characters. I would very much appreciate if anyone was willing to read it and give their 2 cents. Thanks in advance.
 
I’d be happy to read it too if you want to message me! I’m not an expert, but I got into an early medical acceptance program, so they must have liked what I wrote in mine!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd be happy to look at it. As I said in your other post, I'm a non-trad career-changer coming out of a decade working as an editor, so I'm pretty thorough.
 
I’d be happy to read it too if you want to message me! I’m not an expert, but I got into an early medical acceptance program, so they must have liked what I wrote in mine!
I'd be happy to look at it. As I said in your other post, I'm a non-trad career-changer coming out of a decade working as an editor, so I'm pretty thorough.
Thank you both! I will DM you.