AOA residency listing

Started by Sabre_DO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sabre_DO

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I'm having trouble finding a site that lists all the residency programs approved by the AOA. I tried google search, but only came up w/ individual programs, not a master list. Can someone direct me to a site? Thanks. Also, I heard we can no longer match both AMA and AOA now, any thoughts?
 
It is rather dificult to find all the AOA residencies? Wonder why. Some Osteo residencies seem like clandestine(spelling) operations sometimes. There one year gone the next.

http://www.saem.org/rescat/contents.htm

Has listings for all EM residencies.

Check out www.poma.org for AOA residencies in PA and

http://texasopti.hsc.unt.edu/OsteoMCOsteopathic.cfm

for Texas.

The AOA site also has listings but I found the website to be flaky sometimes when trying to access the info

http://www.aoa-net.org/Accreditation/accreditation.htm#postdoc

Good Luck

raptor5