Application Question

Started by apellous
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apellous

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any help would be great. I have applied to 28 programs and have gotten 9 interviews and 1 rejection. I applied without an anethesia letter. I am presently on an anesthesia rotation at a very good program that I am interviewing at and I am planning on getting a LOR from PD. My question is do I let the programs know (the ones I have not heard from) that I have a letter coming or do I wait the 2-3 weeks before it is actually in to registrar's office and uploaded to send it to all the programs before I contact them?

Also I will be at my first interview next week do I let them know I have a letter coming?

Thanks

Apellous