application question

Started by sunnys
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnys

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering how many experiences to list in the extracurricular and work section of the PHARMCAS. I have completed my undergraduate and master's degree so I was wondering if I was listing too many things. I listed 19 things for extracurriculars and 11 for work experiences. Some of the things I only did for a semester so should I even put them on there...such as tutoring for a semester, working in a lab for a summer?
 
Also, if I am not a certified pharmacy technician but only registered with the board of pharmacy...do I add that somewhere on pharmcas?