Application Questions

Started by vaioman08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vaioman08

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just started looking into Pharmacy as a career this year. I only have to take two more classes for the required pre pharm reqs I was wondering, can you apply to most pharmacy school even if you still have to take a class or two? (In my case, I will need macro and micro economics).
 
it's definately fine applying before completing all the prereqs. most schools want them done before starting pharm school in the pharm.
 
Applying before you have all of your pre-req's done should be perfectly fine. So long as your current stats are decent, you do well when you finish those pre-req's, and have them done before the pharmacy program starts, you should be set. 🙂