Application

Started by GatorWell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

G

GatorWell

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, as I have told you guys about my situation (taken MCAT this April and already submitted medical school application). However, I think i have a chance to get into medical school, I found that lifestyle of dentistry and specialization of the field attracted me more. I am going to cancel my application tomorrow but I am not sure if its not too late. If I call the schools individually to withdraw my application, do I have to mark on the application that I have applied to other health field? Thanks 🙂

I better start on the DAT studying and application 🙂