Technology Applications on Macbooks for taking notes.

Started by MichaelC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

M

MichaelC

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, all.

I'm looking for a good (free) notetaking app that I can use with my Macbook. Preferably, I would like something that uses the Cornell method, as that is what works the best for me.

It would be a huge plus if this app could take notes in LaTeX as well, since I would like to turn in final solutions for math assignments typed out after working them on paper.

Does anyone know something like this?
 
Probably doesn't do exactly what you're looking for but you have to check out Evernote.