Apply early, delayed PCAT

Started by kabtq9s
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kabtq9s

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan to apply to pharmacy school as soon as the cycle starts in July. However I will take my PCAT Sept. 8th. Is it possible to apply without my PCAT scores?

Thank you
 
I plan to apply to pharmacy school as soon as the cycle starts in July. However I will take my PCAT Sept. 8th. Is it possible to apply without my PCAT scores?

Thank you

I believe pharmcas requires you to take the PCAT before you apply. Many schools have a minimum PCAT score that is required before you can apply. however, if your school does not require the PCAT then you're fine.
 
I plan to apply to pharmacy school as soon as the cycle starts in July. However I will take my PCAT Sept. 8th. Is it possible to apply without my PCAT scores?

Thank you

PharmCAS will let you apply and submit your application without a PCAT, but schools that require a PCAT will mark your application as incomplete and not review your application until they receive your PCAT scores.